Terra Nova is seeking to appoint a full time International Admissions Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible to the Headmaster for the management of the process of recruiting and enrolling pupils from overseas locations.
The International Admissions Administrator is responsible to the
Head for management of the process of recruiting and enrolling
pupils from overseas locations
This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive definition of the post.
It can be reviewed and may be subject to modification or amendment at any
time after consultation with the holder of the post.
- liaison with overseas agents
- liaison with overseas parents and families
- ensuring up to date literature pertaining to overseas
- lead liaison with Taylors re UKVI
- staying up to date with current boarding thinking and use this to
- support the Headmaster to develop the TN International marketing
- development of a TN language Summer School
- booking of overseas trip schedules for Headmaster attendance
- Booking of BBSW event
- Attendance, where necessary, at UK based boarding events such as
- British Boarding Schools Workshop, Independent Schools Show and
- Meet the Heads
- Liaison with Senior Schools admissions departments re TN boarders
- gaining placement at the right schools
- On site UK based admissions during holiday periods
- Work with the Headmaster to develop our international brand and
- strategic campaigns
- Work with the Marketing assistant to design our international brand
- Analyse and report on the impact of international recruitment campaigns
- Read, understand and comply with the School’s policies.
- Behave at all times in a manner consistent with the School's ethos
Health & Safety
- Read and be familiar with the School’s Health & Safety procedures.
- Carry out the above responsibilities in a manner that ensures the safety and well-being of the post holder and other staff.
This job description is as it is at present – it is the practice of the school to
periodically examine employees’ roles and update them as necessary. This
procedure is conducted by the Headteacher and overseen by a
representative from the governing body in consultation with the employee.
This could result in changes to the job description. It is not a comprehensive
statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the
School in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and
Salary dependent on experience.
The closing date for applications is January 6th 2020 and interviews for short-listed candidates will take place soon after.
Terra Nova School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check and abide by our policies.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org