Terra Nova School's vision is to create a forward thinking internationally minded environment that allows everyone to grow, explore, thrive and question. This vision is underpinned by the school's guiding principles which are:
- First and foremost, in every decision we make, students come first
- All members of our community are encouraged to have a Growth Mindset
- Success is not a given; it is down to hard work and effort – we thrive on challenge
- We each have a role to play in the world in which we live
- We respect the right to be an individual. Diversity is a strength
Terra Nova School lives and breathes by these words and as such, it has been a wonderful experience having 14 fantastic Year 7 German pupils with us for a week from the Albert-Einstein-Schule in Hannover. Terra Nova School would also like to thank the UK-German connection, an organisation funded by German and UK Government and the British Council, for their generous financial support in helping to make this exchange possible.